Welcome to New Internationalist Easier English
Are you learning English? and are you interested in the world?
- read the Easier English articles (then read the original articles - they will be much easier and you will learn a lot of new vocabulary and grammar) - choose an issue or category, then choose an article to read.
Are you teaching English?
- use our Ready Lessons (and other teaching ideas) and the Easier English articles with your learners, then refer them to the original articles as follow-up. Articles are organized by issue number and topic/category.
Look at our latest issues:
- Issue 460 - March 2013 - "What has development done for me?"
- Issue 459 - January / February 2013 - "The Feral Rich"
- Issue 458 - December 2012 - "Internet Showdown"
- Issue 457 - November 2012 - "Bad Medicine"
- Issue 456 - October 2012 - "Youth Rising"
- Issue 455 - September 2012 - "Drugs Legalization"
- Issue 454 - July/August 2012 - "How Co-operatives can save the planet"
As the articles are simplified, the words, text structure and quotes may have been changed. For the originals, please see: newint.org