1) What's most important when you're teaching English?
Think / discuss to try to decide which of these are most important:
- minimal, simple teacher talk
- review and build
- study skills
- maximise student talking
- meaningful learning in context
- error correction
2) Can you explain what each of the above principles are? And why they are necessary?
3) How do / can you bring each of the above into your teaching?
4) Download and print this pdf, cut up the boxes, then match the red 'what?' boxes, the purple 'why?' boxes and the green 'how?' boxes to each of the 10 principles:
Then check with the pdf again.